Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Creep man


In Florida, a man was arrested for first degree murder and overpowerment of an officer. He was being taken to a court date, he overpowered the deputy and took his gun. After he took the gun, he shot twice, hitting the deputy once and killing him. After shooting, the man took the van and fled. He abandoned the van and hitchhiked to a pawn shop where he got a ride from a man who was headed to another pawn shop. When they got to the shop, the driver went inside to get something, and saw a report about a man who shot the deputy. He knew that it was the man in his car. He went to get his keys and called the police. The officials showed up soon and took the shooter away.

This story creeps me out and right now I am actually really scared. I don't like when stuff like this happens and now I feel very unsafe. I really don't get how people can be so awful. I don't think I could ever kill someone or anything of the sort. I feel bad for people that know this guy and for the family of the deputy. Especially i feel bad for his wife, she talked to him 10 minutes before he was shot. Poor lady, I bet she is really shaken up about this awful matter. Why do people have to kill each other?


No comments: